Prime Global Cities Index, Q3 2018
Knight Frank’s Prime Global Cities Index tracks the movement in prime residential prices across 43 cities worldwide.
- Singapore is the city with the strongest rate of annual prime price growth
- The price of a luxury property increased by 2.7% on average in the last year across 43 cities
- San Francisco is the strongest performing city in North America
- The index has grown 55.7% since its low in Q1 2009
- 74% of cities registered an increased in prime prices year-on-year